International Student Billing Information
Tuition, housing, meal plans and other ONU costs are paid at the Controller’s Office located on the first floor of the Lehr Memorial Building.
Before you leave home, make sure you have talked with your parents and/or sponsoring agency, and determined how your tuition, housing and other fees will be paid each semester.
The tuition and fees for 2016-17 are displayed HERE. Tuition, housing, meal plans and other ONU costs are paid at the Controller’s Office on the first floor of the Lehr Building, or online.
The bill for the Fall 2016 semester is due by Monday, August 21st, 2016. A penalty is added to your bill if you have not paid by that date.
Best ways to pay
- Web-check: You may log into Self-Service Banner, click on your EBILL tab and select the pay now option. You will then enter your bank’s routing number and your account number. The tuition and fees will be paid without any processing. This transaction can only be processed with an American or Canadian bank account. Be sure you have enough money to complete the desired payment transaction.
- Check: You can pay your bill by writing a check to Ohio Northern University. This is a very economical way to pay your bill, as there is no convenience fee. If you do not have a checking account, we can help you with that process when you arrive at ONU. Once your checking account is opened, your family can transfer funds to your bank account, and then you can write a check to ONU.
Other ways to pay
- Credit card: The credit card holder must pay their tuition online through their Self-Service Banner account. There is a 2.75% convenience fee for paying with a credit card. ONU accepts payments from MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. VISA is not accepted.
- Wire transfer: Fees can be paid via wire transfer. Email Shannon Hadding (email@example.com) and Jennifer Briggs (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to pay by wire transfer.
- Debit cards: Debit cards are discouraged as only a certain amount can be charged per day. Paying your full tuition with a debit card would be challenging.
- Monthly Payment Plan: You may pay your ONU fees on a monthly plan. However, you must sign up to do this online through your EBILL each semester. There is a $25 charge for this service each semester.
Important payment due dates
- Fall Semester- August 21, 2016
- Spring Semester- January 16, 2017
Who receives bills from ONU?
After the student arrives, all billing will be done electronically. Bills will be sent to the student’s ONU email account. The student can request to have the bill emailed to a PARENT (or authorized user), but the student must make this request online through their EBILL by clicking on the Authorized Users tab.
If you don’t understand any of this information, please visit International Services.