USPS INTERNATIONAL MAILING
- Need to be separate from domestic mailing
- The receiving country MUST be shown on the envelope
- The postal and/or country code MUST be present on the envelope
- Any item being sent that is within 1 - 4 lbs. will need to include a customs form (PS Form 2976) (click here to view)
- Any items over 4 lbs. will need to include a customs form (PS Form 2976-A) (click here to view)
FEDERAL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL
- The online FedEx form must be completed to send international shipments. Click on the drop down box above, choose the shipping option to open the FedEx shipping form.
- FedEx will not deliver to an international P.O. box.
- The contents of the item being shipped must be specified on the shipping form.
- All items must be received in the mail room no later than 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
United States Postal Service International Express Mail
- Use the same form as for Domestic Express Mail.
- Complete the “From” section to include the ONU sending department
- Complete the “To” section to include name, address, city, state (if applicable), postal code and phone number if available.
- DO NOT place the international postal code in the blocks marked for a zip code. This is for domestic use only.
- Place the destination country in the area provided at the bottom right side of the form (click here to view)
United Parcel Service (UPS)
- The ONU mail room does not ship any UPS packages. All UPS items being shipped from ONU will need to be taken to the ONU Bookstore by the sender. The ONU Mail Center employees will not receive UPS items being shipped when on the daily mail run.
Receiving Packages from UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Ohio Northern University
- (Name of Department)
- 402 West Lincoln Avenue
- Ada, OH 45810
- ONU faculty and staff are to have all packages sent to the following address when using a carrier other than the United States Postal Service: