USPS INTERNATIONAL MAILING
- Need to be separate from domestic mailing
- The receiving country MUST be shown on the envelope
- The postal and/or country code MUST be present on the envelope
- Any item being sent that is within 1 - 4 lbs. will need to include a customs form (PS Form 2976) (click here to view)
- Any items over 4 lbs. will need to include a customs form (PS Form 2976-A) (click here to view)
FEDERAL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL
- A FedEx International Airway Bill Must be used. (click here to view)
- ALL YELLOW SHADED AREAS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO SHIPPING. (click here to view)
- Each form must include the ONU FedEx account number
- Each form must include the senders name AND department
- Name, address, city, state (if applicable) and country must be included
- Zip code OR country code MUST be included
- All of these items must be completed. If not, FedEx will not allow the item(s) to be shipped.
- FedEx will not deliver to an international P.O. box.
- All items must be received in the mail room no later than 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
United States Postal Service International Express Mail
- Use the same form as for Domestic Express Mail.
- Complete the “From” section to include the ONU sending department
- Complete the “To” section to include name, address, city, state (if applicable), postal code and phone number if available.
- DO NOT place the international postal code in the blocks marked for a zip code. This is for domestic use only.
- Place the destination country in the area provided at the bottom right side of the form (click here to view)
United Parcel Service (UPS)
- The ONU mail room cannot ship any UPS packages unless provided with a “prepaid” label.
- If no prepaid label, the package is to be picked up from the University Warehouse carrier (ext 2580) or dropped off at the ONU Bookstore
- Documents being sent that will fit into a 9 x 12 in. envelope, can be sent from the Office of Business Services in the Hill Memorial
- A UPS form will need to be completed. The “To” and “From” sections need to be filled out completely with addresses and telephone numbers. (click here to view)
- The ONU mail room DOES NOT carry UPS forms
- The pick up at this location is Monday through Friday at 2:30 p.m.
- The mail room will deliver if prepared at least one day in advance. It may not be possible to have same day service from the mail room.
Receiving Packages from UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Ohio Northern University
- (Name of Department)
- 402 West Lincoln Avenue
- Ada, OH 45810
- ONU faculty and staff are to have all packages sent to the following address when using a carrier other than the United States Postal Service:
Connect with ONU: