How ONU's Office of Career Services Can Help You
As an Ohio Northern alumnus, you are entitled to the same career advisory services that students receive.
- Meet with a professional advisor either in person or via phone conference!
- Use Symplicity to post your resume and search for jobs
- Attend career fairs
- We will also discuss your resume and other application documents with you
New users, please submit a Consent to Release Personal Information Form to activate your Symplicity account.
We also offer Credential File Service!
We will store, for up to seven years, items such as your transcript, resumes, reference letters (open and closed), test scores (such as PRAXIS & GRE), copies of licensures, etc. For more information, contact the Office of Career Services today at 419-772-2760 or email@example.com!
How You Can Help ONU's Students and Office of Career Services
- Mentor current students
- Participate in mock interviews
- Encourage your organization to attend ONU career fairs and conduct on-campus recruiting
- Let us know about open positions within your organization
- Network with us so you can refer ONU students for positions within your organization (You may be able to receive referral fees from your employer)
Coordinating Producer at Media Source in Columbus, OH
Graduated from ONU in 2007 with a major in broadcasting and electronic media and a minor in public relations
THE OFFICE OF CAREER SERVICES IS A UNIT OF THE STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION OF OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY.