You are here
Webinar: Social Media - the NEW way to Network
Social Media - the NEW way to Network
Start building your Facebook, Twitter brand and Grow Your Network!
A recent recruiting roundtable report found that nearly 80% of organizations use a social networking site for recruiting purposes, with LinkedIn and Facebook leading the pack.
What you will learn….
With this social media webinar, learn how to exploit the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, and many others – to build your online image, be identified by industry leaders, develop meaningful relationships with others in your industry, and position yourself as a knowledge expert in your field.
- Some of the areas the webinar will cover include:
- Assess your Social Media presence?
- Why use Social Media?
- Using Social Media to find & follow the who’s who
- What makes up your Social Media Brand? (Content, Network, Etiquette, Resume)
- Make –the- Match (person → job → company)
- Knowledge (Twitter/Twellow, Facebook, Youtube, Blogs, Video Resumes, LinkedIn )
- Language (Tagging, Posting, Sharing, Tweets)
- Success Stories/Examples
- Resistance /Concerns
- Just do it!
About the speaker…
An inspirational Certified Career Coach, Speaker & Social Entrepreneur, Natascha Saunders is a life changer.
She coaches young professionals & adults in: continuing education, internships, career selection, interviewing, resumes, goal-setting, personal vision statements, networking, personal finance, and image. Natascha is a former Assistant Director of Undergraduate Career Services at Boston University School of Management, currently serves as Adjunct Faculty for the University of Rhode Island, and is the CEO/ Founder of The Youth Career Coach Inc.
Her website: http://www.theyouthcareercoach.com/
Presented by Career Webinars for Graduates
Sponsored by the Office of Career Services