You are here
Student Research Colloquium
ONU Student Research
Friday, April 25, 2014
The 2015 schedule will not be posted
until after tthe March 20 submission
Assorted STEM & Communication
11:15 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Biology & Chemistry
Medical Laboratory Science & Nursing
French Culture & Political Science
Communication Studies I
Deans’ Heritage Room
Communication Studies II
Deans’ Heritage Room
The Ohio Northern Student Research Colloquium celebrates academic achievement among Northern's students of all disciplines by providing them the opportunity to discuss their research with and demonstrate their expertise to other students and faculty and visitors to ONU’s campus.
The colloquium’s presenters represent a multitude of disciplines and employ research methods from across the scholarly spectrum. ONU students are invited to present papers at the podium or in research poster sessions. All presentations are free and open to the public. We hope you will join us Friday, April 24, 2015.
All Colloquium activities take place during the academic day. Faculty are requested to excuse their students from class to present at the ONU Student Research Colloquium and to encourage their students to attend the presentations.
Interested ONU students, please click here to register for the colloquium. Submit your registration form before 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 20, 2015 to reserve your spot on the colloquium schedule.
Looking for inspiration? View the programs from prior years to see what presentations ONU students have offered in the past.
If you have questions or would like to contribute to the success of our Student Research Colloquium, please contact one of the members of the Student Research Colloquium planning committee.
- Ms. Mary Drzycimski-Finn, Assistant to the A&S Dean for Student Success, 419-772-2987, email@example.com
- Dr. Erica Neely, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Bill Theisen, Professor of Physics, 419-772-2741, email@example.com
- Dr. Phil Zoladz, Assistant Professor of Psychology, 419-772-2142, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Rebecca Lifer, Biology, email@example.com
- Ms. Paige Torbet, Exercise Physiology, firstname.lastname@example.org