Forms and reporting tools for faculty and staff
EXIT INTERVIEW FORM: If you know of a student who is planning to leave ONU and not return for the next semester of classes, encourage them to fill out the ONU Exit Interview Form located here, or download the form below (Exit Interview Form), fill it out, and submit the completed form to the Office of Institutional Research. Thank you.
The forms below can be filled in, saved, and emailed as an attachment to the appropriate office for review, approval or processing.
- ADD/DROP Course Request (be sure printer is set to landscape or auto-rotate and center)
- Changes to Directory
- Course Catalog Additions, Changes or Deletions
- DegreeWorks™ Course Exception Form (Instructions)
- Exit Interview Form
- Independent Study/Special Topics Additions
- Final Exam Room Reservation (use for mass/bulk finals reservations)
- "Four-year Guarantee"
- Incomplete Grade
- Notice of Not Returning
- Request for Computer Access (Banner/WebFocus/DartBoard)
- Room Reservation Request (includes link to room use policy)
- Semester Course Offerings (Schedule) - PDF (New Schedule Type Code List)
- Semester Course Time Slots
- Student Re-Entry
Catalog Course Descriptions for 2017 - 2019:
Reporting Tools for Staff:
Course Information for Faculty:
- Common Syllabus Content Policy
- Grade Posting Instructions for Self-Service Banner
- On-line Course Policy
More Links and Resources for Faculty and Staff:
- FERPA DOs and DON'Ts
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Form (for the release or information for letters of recommendation)
- Registration Electronic Approvals/Overrides Instructions (Electronically permit prereq overrides, closed course overrides, etc. Also includes explanation of frequently used types of overrides.)
- Annual FERPA Training for Employees
Undergraduate Summer Sessions
Trouble Opening PDF Files?
By default, Chrome uses a built-in PDF viewer to open PDFs. If you've disabled the built-in PDF viewer, Chrome will use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to display PDFs. Follow thes instructions below if you've had trouble viewing PDFs within Chrome:
- Place your cursor in the URL field and type chrome://plugins
- Once there, find Chrome PDF Viewer and click on "Disable". This allows you to use the Adobe PDF viewer.
- Each time you open something, you may be prompted by a yellow bar that asks whether or not you want to run this one time or allow it to run every time. You click which option you want and the document should work.
Lehr Memorial Building Room 106
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.