Parking and Permits
- Parking permits will be available for purchase online beginning July 10, 2017.
- No student vehicle may be parked anywhere on campus unless the vehicle has been properly registered and a valid permit has been obtained.
- The parking fee for each vehicle is $65 per academic year or $40 per semester. Commuter students may obtain additional permits for $10 each.
- Resident students are permitted to obtain only one parking permit and have only one vehicle on campus.
- Please bring some form of photo ID to pick up your permit. Parking permits will not be mailed.
- All permits must be purchased through the ONU Parking Portal. Click on "Purchase a Permit" below to purchase your permit now.
- Parking permits for 2017-18 will be available for pickup at McIntosh Center on Aug. 17 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Beginning Aug. 21, permits will be available for pickup in the Department of Public Safety office, located at 211 South Union Street, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Watch your email for updates and instructions.
Three parking zones are available for resident students and are assigned based on housing assignments.
- This zone consists of three lots for resident parking at Stambaugh, Clark and Lincoln lots. All lots are designated with a YELLOW sign to match the East Zone permit, which is also YELLOW.
- This zone consists of three lots for resident parking at Biggs, West Circle and 5up lots. All lots are designated with a RED sign to match the WEST ZONE permit, which is also RED.
- This zone consists of several lots for resident parking at University Place, Bear East, Affinity, Stadiumview and Lakeview lots. All lots are designated with a GREEN sign to match the South Zone permit, which is also GREEN.
- Commuters have multiple lots available to them. All commuter lots are designated with a LIGHT BLUE sign to match the COMMUTER permit.