The Department of Printing Services provides professional copying and print services to the Ohio Northern University community, as well as the surrounding community of Hardin County.
Below are just a sampling of products we offer...
- Stationary (letterhead, envelopes, business cards)
- Résumé printing
- Promotional products (posters, fliers, hand-outs, brochures, etc.)
- Newsletters, programs, tickets
- Booklets (various bindings available, please contact us for options that will fit your needs)
- Custom labels
- Variable Data products (addressing, numbered tickets, personalized items, etc.)
- Printing on plastic and vinyl
- Large format printing (paper only, we do not offer vinyl or other plastic substrates in large format)
Some products and services are available for walk-in purchase including
- Thank you cards (several styles available)
- Bindery services (trimming, hole-punching, single book comb binding)
- Résumé Paper (sold in packs of 50 sheets, or by the ream)
- Paper by the ream
- We have a variety of white, colored, and textured papers in stock - most available in standard and card stock weights.
Please note: please contact onu purchasing for all regular white copy paper requests
You can find our work request forms below in PDF format with filliable forms. These can be submitted via e-mail or campus mail, or dropped off in our office on campus. Please use the form specific to your type of order. If you are unsure, use the 'General Printing' form.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, and adhere to ONU's schedule for holiday and severe weather closures.
If you have any questions or need assistance ordering, please call x2064 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Turnaround time varies per job. Please plan ahead, and allow at least three working days before you need your printed materials.
Additional production time may be required for Mailings, bound materials, and custom work.
Business Services Building
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.