Make a Polar Bear-sized influence!
These high-impact volunteer opportunities are of high importance to the college as well as current and prospective students. Please click “VOLUNTEER TODAY” to register as a pharmacy alumni volunteer.
- Provide prospective students a job-shadowing experience
- Recommend a student to Ohio Northern University
- Mentor a current pharmacy student
- Interview incoming pharmacy students for entry into the program
- Give to the College of Pharmacy
Other ways to GET INVOLVED:
HIT THE GREENS
Annually in August | Polish (or dust off) your clubs for the annual golf outing. Don’t worry if you’re not Arnold Palmer; amateur golfers are welcome. We also host non-golfers who wish to reconnect with friends, grab a bite to eat and earn continuing education credits. Above all, having fun and helping students are the main goals. The golf outing nets thousands of dollars to support the students and programs in the college.
Annually in the Fall | Experience ONU during Homecoming Weekend and reconnect with great friends and reminisce about fond times. Enjoy everything Northern has to offer at this fun-filled event.
ESTABLISH A SCHOLARSHIP
Anytime | Create an endowed scholarship and leave a lasting legacy. Scholarships enable you to honor a family member, express your passion for the field of pharmacy and provide financial assistance to pharmacy students for years to come.
MAKE A LASTING DONATION
- Anytime | The Lehr Society is the premier recognition society for donors giving $1,000 or more during the fiscal year.
- Anytime | The Heritage Club recognizes donors who include ONU in their estate plans.
- Anytime | Give to the College of Pharmacy
BE A PRECEPTOR
Anytime | Pass on your knowledge to pharmacy interns. Preceptors bridge the gap between textbook knowledge and practical application. They help students learn the professional skills they need to be successful. Each pharmacy student must complete close to 1,750 hours in the field during the six-year program.
SPEAK IN CLASS
Anytime | Tell students about your career path. Pharmacy professionals, representing a wide range of career options, are needed to share their experiences in pharmacy classes. You can open doors for students that they never knew existed.