Pharmacist’s Role in Managing Special Patient Needs Related to Excipients
Spring 2009 Ampul - If you've submitted a hardcopy quiz, credit can only be issued once.
Program length: 0.1 CEU
Target audiences: Pharmacists
Knowledge based activity
This course requires successful completion of survey and a 70% passing quiz grade to receive certificate.
Universal Activity Number: 048-000-09-009-H04-P
Course Cost: $10
Lindsay Snyder, PharmD, Pharmacy Practice resident, Blanchard Valley Medical Associates; Teresa Hoffman, PharmD, site preceptor; and Kelly Shields, PharmD, drug information specialist, ONU preceptor.
- Define inactive ingredients
- Describe the purpose of inactive ingredients
- Identify populations in which inactive ingredients are of concern
- Recognize potential inactive ingredient problems in those populations
- Formulate a plan to respond to inquiries about inactive ingredients
Instructions: For credit card or checking account payment, pay by clicking the button below. You will be redirected to a secure site. Once payment has been received, you will then be directed to the actual course. For all other payment types, contact the Continuing Education Administrative Contact at 419/772-1871.