You are here
Food or Feet for Fines
Join Heterick Memorial Library in the giving spirit of the season and donate new kid’s shoes and socks or canned goods to pay off your library fines.
December 2-13th, 2013
The process is simple:
1. Bring your items to the circulation desk at Heterick Memorial Library
- One pair of kid’s socks pays up to $3.00 worth of fines
- One pair of kid’s shoes pays up to $15.00 worth of fines.
- One canned good item pays up to $1.00 worth of fines.
- Items will not be accepted for replacement cost of lost or damaged items.
2. Fill out a form and fines will be waived within 3 business days.
3. An email confirmation of fines waived will be sent.
Please avoid bringing canned vegetables, but all other non-perishable food items are needed. All items collected will be distributed to children throughout Hardin County to charities supported by ONU Women. Canned goods will go to the Ada Food Pantry.
For more information, please contact the circulation desk at ext. 2181 or Jenny Donley at email@example.com