Financial Aid and Billing
Fall semester’s bills will be sent to all ONU student email addresses in the middle of July. Review the checklist below to ensure that you have taken all necessary steps for financial aid and billing.
Remember! If you want access to view your student’s E-bill, your student will need to add you as an authorized user. Instructions for adding a user are at this link.
- Apply for any loans that you need to cover your costs. More information about loan programs can be found here.
- Have your student accept their award notice in Self-Service Banner by clicking on this link and choosing the “Financial Aid Services” box.
- Submit any missing documents to ONU Financial Aid. These can be viewed through the Self-Service Banner link above by clicking on the option “View Requirements for My Financial Aid.”
- Waive University medical insurance if you do not require the coverage. Your student should watch their ONU email address for more information about the insurance and instructions for waiving coverage. Students who do not waive coverage by Aug. 31, 2014, will automatically be charged and enrolled in the insurance plan.
- If you wish to sign up for the payment plan, this can be done through the student E-bill account.
The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 419-772-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.