About Fall Semester Bills
Fall semester’s bills will be sent to your ONU email address in the middle of July. Review the checklist below to ensure that you have taken all necessary steps for financial aid and billing.
Remember! If you want someone else to be able to view your E-bill, you must add them as an authorized user. Instructions for adding a user to your E-bill are at this link.
- Apply for any loans that you need to cover your costs. More information about loan programs can be found here.
- Accept your award notice in Self-Service Banner by clicking on the link below and choosing the “Financial Aid Services” box. Click here.
- Submit any missing documents to ONU Financial Aid. These can be viewed through the Self-Service Banner link above by clicking on the option “View Requirements for My Financial Aid.”
- Waive University medical insurance if you do not require the coverage. Watch your ONU email address for more information about the insurance and instructions for waiving coverage. If you do not waive coverage by Aug. 31, 2014, you will automatically be charged and enrolled in the insurance plan.
- If you wish to sign up for the payment plan, this can be done through your E-bill account.
The ONU Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 419-772-2272 or email@example.com for any questions.