- Message from the Dean
- At A Glance
- Prospective Students
- Our Faculty & Staff
- Experiential Program
- Continuing Education
- Drug Information Center
- Current Students
- Pharmacy Alumni
- Pharmacy News
- Sebok Lecture Series
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Pharmacy Publications
- Learning Outcomes
You are here
The Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University continually meets the high standards of pharmaceutical education. Throughout its prominent history, the College has pharmacists who have successful pharmacy practices and are particularly active in local, state, and national health related organizations. More than one-third of all pharmacists in Ohio are Ohio Northern alumni. The Raabe College of Pharmacy is fully accredited by ACPE, the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
- All entering students are admitted directly into the College of Pharmacy.
- Applications from transfer and/or post-graduate students are accepted.
- All classes are taught by faculty, many of whom are pharmacists.
- Many faculty actively engage in research, with the assistance of pharmacy students.
- Robertson-Evans Pharmacy Building provides state-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories, computer facilities, lounges and offices.
- Experiential course work learning sites are available in many states and several foreign countries.
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) (0-6 program (12 semesters))
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Academy of Students of Pharmacy
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- National Community Pharmacist Association
- Pharmacy Council
- Rho Chi Honorary Society
- Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kappa Epsilon
- Kappa Psi
- Phi Delta Chi
- Membership in pharmacy organizations
- Opportunity to participate in drama, musical, and athletic activities on campus
- Opportunity to participate in pharmacy research
Placement and Career Opportunities
The College of Pharmacy has an outstanding record of assisting students with career development. A high placement rate has become the standard with our graduates. Examples of positions include:
- community and hospital practice
- public health service
- association management
- hospital administration
- teaching and research
- dentistry and medicine pharmaceutical industry
- Federal and state government
- clinical practice
- consultant practice
- managed care pharmacy
- pharmaceutical manufacturers
For further information on the Pharmacy programs contact:
Pharmacy Student Services Office
(419) 772-2278 or e-mail
Kelly M. Shields, PharmD
For information on admission into the Raabe College of Pharmacy contact:
Office of Admissions (419) 772-2260 or visit their website .