Dr. Bryan Boulanger
- Chair, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH. 2015-present
- Associate Professor of Environmental Engineering, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH. 2012 - present
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX. 2007-2012
- Post Doctoral Researcher, US Environmental Protection Agency. 2005-2006
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Iowa, IA.
- MS, Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut, CT.
- BS, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut, CT.
- BA, German, University of Connecticut, CT.
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Risk Assessment, Management, and Communication
- Sustainable housing
- Environmental risk management
- Surface reaction chemistry
Nagarnaik, P. and B. Boulanger. “Advanced Oxidation of Alkylphenol Ethoxylates in Aqueous Systems” Chemosphere, 85(5):854-860
Wan, X., Pan, X., Wang, B., Shang, X., Zhao, S., Hu, L., Li, F. and B. Boulanger, “Distributions, historical trends, and source investigation of polychlorinated biphenyls in Dianchi Lake, China” Chemosphere, 85(3)361-367
Carpenter, B. S., Muñoz, O., Muñoz, M., Arcak, C., Cornelius, A., & Boulanger, B. 2011 “Re/searching for clean water: Artists, community workers and engineers in partnership for positive community change” Creative Arts in Research for Community and Cultural Change, 41-64
Nagarnaik, P., Batt, A., and B. Boulanger. 2010 “Nervous System Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Present in Healthcare Wastewaters” Journal of Environmental Management, 92:972-977
Jamal, Y. and B. Boulanger, 2010“Separation of Oleic Acid from Soybean Oil Using Mixed-Bed Resins” Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 55(7):2405–2409
Lori GoldsmithExecutive Administrative Assistant
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.