Dr. Erin Petersen
- PGY1 Residency/ Emphasis in Ambulatory Care 2011- 2012
- Blanchard Valley Medical Associates Findlay, OH
- PharmD Ohio Northern University Ada, OH 2011
- Profession of Pharmacy 1, 2, 5
- Self-Care and the Pharmacist
- Central Nervous System Module
- Cardiovascular Module Coordinator
- Chronic and Ambulatory Care Module
- Capstone Module
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Medication Therapy Management
- Westerville Emergency Care Center
- OhioHealth Pathways to Wellness
- Ambulatory Care and Transition of Care Pharmacy
- Chronic Disease State Management
- Methods for maximizing student learning
Turley S., Gegenheimer G., Blum E., Petersen E. Celiac Disease: Current and Investigational Therapies and the Role of the Pharmacist (Continuing Education Credit). Pharmacy and Wellness Review (PAW). 2014; 5(1): 10-15.
Dye B., Henthorne S., Kulp M., Maiers T., Petersen E. Antidepressant Therapy: A Review of Current Treatment Options and a Glance into the Future. Pharmacy and Wellness Review (PAW). 2013; 4(2). Ohio Northern University
Abstracts and Poster Presentations
Analysis of Patient Perceived Barriers to Diabetic Medication Adherence
- Presented research in progress at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting December, 2011
- Presented poster at the Ohio Pharmacist Association Annual Meeting April, 2012
Analysis of Student Opinions of Postgraduate Residencies.
- Presented poster at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting December, 2009
- Presented poster at Ohio Pharmacists Association Annual Conference in April, 2010
Robertson-Evans Pharmacy Building
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.