- Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2012-present
- Controls Engineer, Champion Technology Services, Inc., Baton Rouge, LA, 2007-2008
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2012
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2010.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, Louisiana State University A&M, Baton Rouge, LA, 2007.
- Control Systems
- Advanced Control
- Freshman Engineering
- Resilient Cooperative Control of Multi-Agent Networks
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed Algorithms
- Complex Networks & Social Networks
- Networked Control Systems
- Heath J. LeBlanc, Haotian Zhang, Shreyas Sundaram and Xenofon Koutsoukos, "Consensus of Multi-Agent Networks in the Presence of Adversaries Using Only Local Information," Conference on High Confidence Networked Systems (HiCoNS), Beijing, China. pp. 1-10. April 2012.
- Heath J. LeBlanc and Xenofon Koutsoukos, "Low Complexity Resilient Consensus in Networked Multi-Agent Systems with Adversaries," Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), Beijiing, China. pp. 5-14. April 2012. PAPER AWARD: HONORABLE MENTION.
- Heath J. LeBlanc and Xenofon Koutsoukos, "Consensus in Networked Multi-Agent Systems with Adversaries,' Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), Chicago, IL. pp. 281-290. April 2011.
- Heath J. LeBlanc, Emeka Eyisi, Nicholas Kottenstette, Xenofon Koutsoukos, and Janos Sztipanovits, "A Passivity-Based Approach to Deployment in Multi-Agent Networks," 7th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), Funchal, Madeira-Portugal. Vol. 1, pp. 53-62. June 2010. BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD in the Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization Area.