Forms and reporting tools for faculty and staff
The forms below can be filled in, saved, and emailed as an attachment to the appropriate office for review, approval or processing.
- ADD/DROP Course Request (be sure printer is set to landscape or auto-rotate and center)
- Course Catalog Additions, Changes or Deletions
- Semester Course Offerings (Schedule) - PDF (New Schedule Type Code List)
- EXDS/TREX Additions
- Independent Study/Special Topics Additions
- Incomplete Grade
- Student Re-Entry
- Notice of Not Returning
- Room Reservation Request (includes link to room use policy)
- Final Exam Room Reservation (use for mass/bulk finals reservations)
- Request for Computer Access (Banner/WebFocus/DartBoard)
- Changes to Directory
2015 Course Catalog Review:
Reporting Tools for Staff:
This section contains information and links for ONU staff. You will need to log in to use these links.
DAILYSTATS begins reading/running on the first day of each term.
You can access the WebFocus reporting websites below:
- DashBoard/WebFocus Use this link for access to WEBFOCUS reports.
- DartBoard This is a new tool. You must have access to certain forms (SFAREGS for the Enrollment Report or SFASLST for the Class Rosters Report) in Banner in order to use the Student Module reports.
Grading Information for Faculty:
More Links and Resources for Faculty and Staff:
- FERPA DOs and DON'Ts
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Form (for the release or information for letters of recommendation)
- Registration Electronic Approvals/Overrides Instructions (Electronically permit prereq overrides, closed course overrides, etc. Also includes explanation of frequently used types of overrides.)
If you have trouble opening any of these PDF documents in Google Chrome:
By default, Chrome uses a built-in PDF viewer to open PDFs. If you've disabled the built-in PDF viewer, Chrome will use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to display PDFs. Follow thes instructions below if you've had trouble viewing PDFs within Chrome:
- Place your cursor in the URL field and type chrome://plugins
- Once there, find Chrome PDF Viewer and click on "Disable". This allows you to use the Adobe PDF viewer.
- Each time you open something, you may be prompted by a yellow bar that asks whether or not you want to run this one time or allow it to run every time. You click which option you want and the document should work.