Ohio Northern University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. In addition, our five colleges have attained the following accreditations:
College of Arts and Sciences
- Athletic Training: Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Chemistry: American Chemical Society
- Education: National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, and approved by Ohio Board of Regents
- Exercise Physiology: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and Committee on Accreditation for Exercise Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science: National Accrediting Association for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Music: National Association of Schools of Music
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS OF MUSIC
11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21
Reston, VA 20190
Telephone: (703) 437-0700
Facsimile: (703) 437-6312
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS OF MUSIC
- Nursing: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, and Ohio Board of Nursing
- Public Relations: Public Relations Society of America
- Technological Studies: Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering
College of Pharmacy
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
College of Engineering
Bachelor degree programs in civil, computer, electrical and mechanical engineering, as well as engineering education, are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET and the computer science program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
College of Business Administration
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
College of Law
The American Bar Association, Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, 321 N. Clark St., 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60610; (312) 988-6738
For more information contact the Office of Academic Affairs, 419-772-2033
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.