Dr. Michael Rush
- 2005-2006 Pharmacy Practice Resident, Physicians Inc., Lima, OH
- 2006-2010 Director of Clinical Pharmacy, Physicians Inc., Lima, OH
- 2006-Present Residency Program Director, Physicians Inc./Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
- 2006-Present Assistant Clinical Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
- 2010-Present Director, ONU HealthWise, Ada, OH
- 2010-Present Residency Program Director, ONU HealthWise Ada, OH
- 2014-Present Residency Program Director, Kroger/Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
- 2014-Present Residency Program Preceptor, Mary Rutan Hospital Bellefontaine, OH
- 2005 Doctor of Pharmacy, with Distinction, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH 45810
- 2006 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Emphasis in Ambulatory Care, Physicians Incorporated/Ohio Northern University, Lima, OH
- Ambulatory care,
- Employee health
- Public health
- Preventive medicine
- Cardiometabolic disease
Fanous AM, Rush MJ, Kier KK Terrell SL. Implementation of a 12-week pharmacist-directed, multidisciplinary walking program into an established employee preventive care clinic. AJHP. 2014;71:1219-1225.
Bright DR, Rush MJ. Disease state management patient action plan checklist. Ambulatory care survival guide. 1st ed. Lenexa KS: ACCP; 2013.
Rush MJ, Wargo R. Pharmacy visit note. Ambulatory care survival guide. 1st ed. Lenexa KS: ACCP; 2013.
DiPietro NA, Rush MJ, Bright DR, Kroustos KR, Milks MM. Strategies to Engage Pharmacy Students and Residents in Worksite-Based Health and Wellness Programs. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2013;68-74
Bright DR, Terrell SL, Rush MJ, Kroustos KR, Stockert AL, DiPietro NA. Employee attitudes toward participation in a work site-based health and wellness clinic. J Pharm Pract 2012;25(5):530-536. [PMID: 22572221]
Murphy BL, Rush MJ, Kier KL. Design and implementation of a pharmacist-directed preventive care program within a university-based employee health clinic. AJHP. 2012;69(17):1513-8. [PMID: 22899747]
Bright DR, Rush MJ, Kroustos KR, Terrell SL, Swanson SC, Stockert AL, Kier KL, Thompson RE, Milks MM, Murphy BL, DiPietro NA. Preliminary results from a University-based disease state management program focused on hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes. J Am Pharm Assoc 2011;51(2):264-5.
Robertson-Evans Pharmacy Building 216
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.