Top 10 Tips to Make a Good Impression
1. Dress to impress. Bring handouts and business cards.
2. Speak clearly and make eye contact.
3. Make sure your poster is creative, neat, and clear.
4. Organize your thoughts and presentation.
5. Inform, do not sell.
6. Be yourself. Be friendly, energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable.
7. Be a good listener.
8. Answer questions as best as possible, but do not make things up.
9. Follow up with interested people: ask for business cards.
10. Take a deep breath and enjoy yourself.