Ohio Northern offers an airport pick-up service to all new international students. Here are the details:
- For our March BSMP students, please arrive on Thursday, March 6th, 2014.
- Students must arrive at the Detroit (DTW) airport.
- Students must have a flight that is scheduled to arrive before 8:00 p.m. EST (20:00 EST).
- The cost is $50. If you arrive on a day other than March 6th, or after 8:00pm, you will be charged a different fee.
To schedule an airport pick-up, please completely fill out the following form:
- NEW STUDENT AIRPORT SHUTTLE REQUEST FORM
Once you send your request, a University Representative (Kirstin Reams) will confirm the details of your pick-up with you prior to your arrival.
The driver from Ohio Northern University will meet you at the airport with a sign "Ohio Northern University” to help you identify him or her.
Once you arrive to campus, an International Student Greeter will be here to meet you and help you get settled.
If you are a current international student, and are looking for airport shuttle services, please see the link below: