ONU Student Research Colloquium dates changed
The ONU Student Research Colloquium has been moved to May 1st. The deadline for submissions is March 31st.
Several important changes have been made to this year's ONU Student Research Colloquium.
1. Due to several conflicts with the Saturday, April 10th date, we have moved the date of the colloquium to Saturday, May 1st. While weekends are less desirable for faculty, students indicated that their weekday schedules are so full that a weekend date is preferable.
2. We have pushed back the submission deadline from Friday, March 12th to Wednesday, March 31st.
3. The Undergraduate Research Colloquium has been renamed the Student Research Colloquium at the request of the Pharmacy representative, who argued convincingly that P5s would like to present. Therefore, the colloquium is now open to all ONU students who would like to present their research to an audience of their peers, ONU faculty, and visiting high school students.
4. This year, ONU is inviting select high schools and high school juniors to attend the colloquium to show the high quality research in which our students engage.
Here are some additional important details.
* As in prior years, students in any discipline are invited to present.
* Presentations may be in either paper (podium) or poster format.
* Students may present research in various stages of completion.
* Only two presenters are permitted per presentation, although more students may participate in the actual research.
* Students may register for multiple presentations and present in more than one venue.
* The online submission form is already available
* Students must list an ONU faculty sponsor to register.
For more information, contact:
Assistant to the Dean for Student Success
207 Dukes Memorial
Office of the Dean
Getty College of Arts and Sciences
Ohio Northern University
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810