Todd Sega '09
Internship: This summer Todd hopes to intern at Wal-Mart pharmacy near his hometown.
Most Influenced By: Every person I meet provides me with an opportunity to learn.
- Student Senate, Vice President
- Resident assistant at Maglott Hall for freshmen
- Habitat for Humanity (last year's spring break to Jackson, Mississippi helping victims of Hurricane Katrina)
- Phi Delta Chi (professional pharmacy fraternity)
- National Community Pharmacist Association (NCPA)
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
Todd Sega Professional aspirations: Retail pharmacy or perhaps some other aspect of pharmacy that brings together politics and business.
Little known facts about Todd: A high school entrepreneur, Todd started his own business "Todd's Tents", a party-equipment rental business; was also elected ONU's 2006 Homecoming King.
Quote: "I want to experiences as many things as I can at this time in my life and take advantage of everything. Ultimately, those things are going to shape me and influence decisions I'll make the rest of my life."