New ONU Student-Athlete Medical Forms
Welcome to the Ohio Northern University Athletics family. There are several important items that must be read, completed and returned to Ohio Northern University Athletic Training Department. This information will be used to establish your personal and confidential medical file with the athletic training department. Please do not confuse this paperwork with that of the Student Health Service. We are a separate entity and do not "share" paperwork.
All forms are listed below. Please read all forms CAREFULLY and complete & return those noted. You will not be allowed to participate in any intercollegiate athletics at Ohio Northern University until all forms required are completed and returned. These forms are important in medically clearing you for intercollegiate athletic participation. Proper and complete insurance information assists us in providing you prompt and appropriate medical care in the event of an illness or injury.
Please download, print, complete & return the following forms:
- First Year Insurance & Medical History Letter
- ONU Supplemental Accident Insurance Coverage for Athletic Injuries
- Athlete Medical History Form (MUST RETURN)
- ONU Insurance Information Form (MUST RETURN)
- Enclose front and back copy of Insurance Card
- Assumption of Risk - ATHLETES UNDER 18 ONLY (MUST RETURN)
- Authorization for Disclosure of Personal and Medical Information & Consent to Treat- ATHLETES UNDER 18 ONLY (MUST RETURN)
- NCAA Dietary, Prescription Medication, & Supplements Letter
- Ohio Northern University Ankle Bracing Letter
- ONU Athlete Pre-Participation Physical Dates
Please note that only the forms indicated by "MUST RETURN" should be mailed back. ONLY Athletes Under the Age of 18 should complete & return Assumption of Risk & Permission to Treat forms!!! All other letters are important information for you to read.
****If you have any medical condition(s) that you are currently seeing a physician for OR receiving treatment for, please bring appropriate medical documentation explaining condition and athletic participation recommendation(s) with you to your scheduled pre-participation physical.
Paperwork must be completed and returned no later than AUGUST 14, 2009.
WINTER & SPRING ATHLETES
Paperwork must be completed and returned no later than SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
Please mail the completed forms to the address below:
Ohio Northern University Athletic Training
Attention: Kurt Wilson
525 S. Main St.
King Horn Sports Center
Ada, OH 45806
If you have ANY questions regarding these forms or have trouble downloading these forms, please email Kurt Wilson, Head Athletic Trainer, at email@example.com or call (419) 772-2559.