What You Can Do to Stay Healthy
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
• Try to avoid close contact with sick people
• If you get sick, the CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
For the latest information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, go to: http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/