You are here
Ohio Northern Lecture to Address Iranian Nuclear Standoff
Dr. A.F. Alhajji, associate professor of economics at Ohio Northern University, will present a public lecture at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 11 in the Forum of James F. Dicke Hall.
Topic for the presentation is “Iranian Nuclear Standoff and Your Wallet: A Disaster in the Making?”
The following questions will be addressed in the presentation:
- Will Iran use the oil weapon?
- What is the impact of the Iranian nuclear stand off on oil and gasoline prices?
- How will a potential cut off in Iranian oil exports affect your wallet?
- Does Iran need nuclear power?
- Will the Bush administration accept a peaceful Iranian nuclear program?
- What is the impact of the Iranian nuclear standoff on US energy security?
Dr. Alhajji is a widely published energy analyst. He has contributed to academic journals and international publications, including the Energy Journal, OPEC Review, Journal of Forensic Economics, Energy Policy, Journal of Energy and Development, Industry and the Environment, the Oil and Gas Journal, Middle East Economic Survey, Oil , Gas, and Energy Law and Dialogue.
The lecture is free and open to the public.