P.O. Box 105187
Medical Plan Group: #00171906
New Member Welcome Packet
Helpful information regarding our coverage and Anthem
Ohio Northern University self-insures its health care plans. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield provides third-party administration of the plans for the University. All medical plans utilize the Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield network of providers. Ohio Northern offers full-time employees the choice of three comprehensive health care plans that are designed to meet the varying needs of all employees. Upon hire or during the annual open enrollment period, employees have the option of selecting either Plan A, the Core Plan or Plan B. Premium costs vary significantly between plans. Employees are encouraged to review the benefits of each plan to determine which best meets their personal situation.
Prescription Drug Information
- Rx Information and Mail-Order Form
- High Deductible Plan Preventative Drug List
- Walmart $4 Prescription Drug List
- Meijer FREE Prescription Drug List
- CMS Annual Notification - Plan A and Core Plan
- CMS Annual Notification - HSA Plan
Standardized Benefit Schedules (SBC)
Plan Certificates (Full SPDs)
- Plan A Booklet
- Core Plan Booklet
- Plan B (High Deductible) - Single Coverage Booklet Family Coverage Booklet
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Medical Reimbursement Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Form
- FSA Covered Expenses
- FAQ - Automatic Rollover
- FAQ - Dependent Care Reimbursement
- FAQ - Medical Reimbursement Use and Reimbursement
- FAQ - The Grace Period
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Lehr Memorial Building: Room 154
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.