What is IPEDS?
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) has established the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) as its core postsecondary education data collection program. It is a single, comprehensive system that encompasses all identified institutions of higher education that receive federal student financial assistance authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (20 U.S.C. 1094(a)(17)). IPEDS is a system of survey components that collects data from about 7,500 institutions and collects institution-level data on students (enrollment and graduation rates), student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances.
These data are used at the federal and state level for policy analysis and development; at the institutional level for benchmarking and peer analysis; and by students and parents, through the College Navigator (http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/), to aid in the college search process. For more information about IPEDS, see http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/.
Data Feedback Reports
The Data Feedback Reports are intended to provide institutions a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The Department of Education's goal is to produce a report that is useful to institutional executives and that may help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data. Following are the recent Data Feedback Reports provided by IPEDS:
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2016
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2015
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2014
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2012
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2011
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2010
Data Provided to IPEDS:
ONU's most recent data as submitted to IPEDS are as follows:
Student Enrollment (Fall)
Student Financial Aid
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2014 - May 31, 2015
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2011 - May 31, 2012
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2010 - May 31, 2011
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2008 - May 31, 2009
- Fiscal Year June 1, 2007 - May 31, 2008
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.