Performance evaluations will now only be processed online within the Performance Management module. This module is located within PeopleAdmin, also where the Applicant Tracking module is located.
Click here to be directed to the Performance Management System.
To access the Performance Management module click on the 'Employee Portal' once logged-into PeopleAdmin. For further instruction, please reference the Performance Management User Guide below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does the electronic review process take?
- It is expected that the online review process does not take any more time to complete than the paper-based process. HR’s goal is to streamline the process so it becomes more efficient and less time consuming for all users involved.
What if there is an employee missing from my Employee Portal listing?
- Please notify HR as there may have been supervisory changes, name changes, or other position detail updates since the last evaluation process that have not been captured. The system refreshes nightly, therefore, changes will likely be reflected in the Employee Portal the next day.
What if there is an employee listed in my Employee Portal that does not report to me?
- Please notify HR as there may have been supervisory changes or other position changes since the last evaluation process. The system refreshes every nightly, therefore, changes will likely be reflected in the Employee Portal the next day.
What happens if I miss the deadline to submit or acknowledge a review?
- Overdue items will still appear in the Employee Portal. Employees can complete the necessary tasks until HR closes the program. This is likely to occur in the summer months when planning begins for the upcoming cycle.
What types of files can I attach to my Plan or Review?
- Employees may attach word-processing documents such as Microsoft Word documents, PDFs, Plain Text documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Graphics (.tiff, .tif, .jpeg, .jpe, .png). All documents are converted to a PDF upon saving and depending on file size (9 MB file size limit), this may take some time to upload. Examples of attachments may include: certificates earned, degrees obtained, emails, articles, publications, etc.
I realized I made a mistake on an employee Plan or Review. What can I do to solve the issue and add accurate information?
- Please contact HR to have the issue resolved. HR has the ability to return items to the supervisor or employee and to edit items after they have been progressed through the system.
I am not sure what to do next. Where can I go to find out?
- Simply log into the Employee Portal and view the Home page. All tasks waiting for the employee’s action will be listed as an action item. Tasks that the employee has already completed can be viewed under “My Employees’ Reviews”.
For any other questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources at ext. 2013.
Lehr Memorial Building: Room 154
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.