Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
by Lincoln Financial Group
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers confidential guidance and resources for you and an immediate household family member.
- In-person help for short-term issues
- Toll-free phone and web access 24/7
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial and work-life services
- 25% discount on in-person consultations with network lawyers
- Assistance with childcare, finding movers, kennels and pet care, vacation planning, and more
To learn more about the EAP EmployeeConnect program, visit the following website or talk with a specialist.
- Username: LFGsupport
- Password: LFGsupport1
- EmployeeConnect Handout
Additional EmployeeConnect Handouts AND
Through good times and bad, everyone can use assistance. LifeKeys services provide in-depth information and guidance - on virtually any topic you can name. You and your beneficiaries can call for a quick answer or take advantage of specialists who will do the research for them and provide a comprehensive, customized booklet of information. To access LifeKeys services: Call 1-855-891-3684 or visit https://www.guidanceresources.com/groWeb/login/login.xhtml (first-time user: Web ID = LifeKeys).
- Travel Assistance
- Financial Services
- Identity Theft
- Legal Support
- Health and Wellness
- Family and Relationships
- Much More
Lehr Memorial Building: Room 154
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810