The writing is on the wall
Regional and national rankings prove an ONU education is a worthy investment
Ohio Northern University may be a small, remote private university in Ohio, but our impact and prestige are recognized both regionally and nationally. We’ve got the stats to prove it:
• U.S. News & World Report ranked ONU No. 4 among Midwest regional colleges in Best Colleges 2018 and then included ONU in the “Great Schools, Great Prices” and “A+ Schools for B Students” categories.
• The Princeton Review featured ONU as one of the nation’s top schools in its annual college guide, The Best 382 Colleges: 2018 Edition.
• Washington Monthly ranked ONU as No. 6 on its “Top 150 Baccalaureate College” list.
• The Wall Street Journal named ONU one of the top-10 small colleges in the Midwest.
• PayScale ranks ONU among the top five private universities, and the top 12 overall in the state of Ohio, for return on investment.
• Career-guidance site Zippia ranked ONU as the most likely college or university in the state of Ohio (and third in the nation!) to place its graduates into a job.
• ONU’s placement rates (percentage of graduates who either land a job or are accepted to graduate school within six months after graduation) have averaged more than 94 percent for each of the past seven years, a rate higher than the national average.
For the full list of rankings and titles, click here.
There’s plenty of reasons to put Ohio Northern at the top of your list, whether it be the vast potential for career-shaping internships or research; opportunities to pursue both your academic and non-academic passions; or the chance to be involved in a number of amazing experiences in the local community, around the country or around the world. Click here to read real stories about students and learn more about what makes an ONU education a winning combination. Or if you’re ready to see for yourself, schedule a visit.