Teaching & Learning Resources
A faculty resource site that pulls articles and other resources for effective teaching strategies for the college classroom. Visit the site at: www.facultyfocus.com
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through the use of information technology.
Education's leading resource for knowledge, standards, advocacy and training in alumni
relations, communications, fundraising,
marketing and related activities.
Visit the website here.
Additional Web Links:
- Quality on the Line: Benchmarks for Success in Internet-Based Distance Education
- Virtual Classrooms, Real Education
- Education in the Electronic Ether: On Being a Virtual Professor
- The Interactive Multimedia Project: A Planning and Development Guide
- Distance Learning Goes the Distance: Education will never be the same
- Online Teaching Tips
- Carnegie-Mellon's Open Learning Initiative: Free online courses
- MIT's open courseware
- United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- DISTANCE EDUCATION AT A GLANCE
- ADEC Distance Education Consortium: An international consortium of state universities and land-grant institutions providing high-quality distance-education programs and services
- AECT: Association for Educational Communications and Technology provides international leadership by promoting scholarship and best practices in the creation, use and management of technologies for effective teaching and learning in a wide range of settings.
- SLOAN-C free-download publications: Elements of Quality Online Education