- Direct Deposit for Refunds
- Polar-Dollars Deposit Form
- Request to Return Loan Funds
- Request to Retain Account Credit
- Authorized-User Ebill Login
- ONU Financial Aid
- ONU Parents and Families
- Sign My Loan: Perkins or Health-Profession Loans
- Parking Permits/Pay Tickets/File Appeals
- Polar Dollars
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- ONU Student Health Insurance Waiver
- Sallie Mae Tuition Insurance Voluntary Enrollment
- Adding Authorized Users
- Authorized Users Instructions
- Student Vehicle Regulations
- 1098-T Instructions
- Student Payment Options
Visa is now accepted for tuition payments!
Ohio Northern University is pleased to announce that we are now able to accept Visa payments online through TouchNet Bill+Payment. This option is in addition to Master Card, American Express and Discover, which we already accept. All credit card payments for tuition will continue to have a 2.75% convenience fee added to the payment amount.
Alternatively, students and authorized users can pay tuition and fees online with an e-check using the bank routing number and their checking or savings account number. There is no service charge for this method.
For more information, contact the Bursar's office at email@example.com.