Website Instructions: Editing Existing Content
The basic idea for editing existing content on the website is to login (law login) and then find the content that you would like to edit and click the "New draft" tab. If the content that you are wanting to edit doesn't have a "New draft" tab then you don't have permission to edit that particular content or you haven't actually navigated to the individual content item.
- Login to the website: https://www.onu.edu/user/login or https://law.onu.edu/user/login
- Navigate to the content that you would like to edit.
- Click the "New Draft" tab.
- Make the needed changes and click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- This will save your changes as a "Draft" and then display the new draft.
- An orange box will appear near the top of the page and the first line will tell you that you are viewing a draft version of your page. (Revision state: Draft)
- Your changes have been saved but they will not be visible on the website
- If you have further changes to your document click the "Edit draft" button and repeat the process.
- If you are done editing click the "Apply" button in the orange box to submit your changes to Communications and Marketing.
- Once, your changes have been reviewed they will be published to the website by someone in the Communications and Marketing office.
Lehr Memorial: 304
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.