Student Honor Code
The James F. Dicke College of Business Administration (DCBA) is committed to developing global leaders by instilling the values of integrity, leadership, teamwork, continuous improvement, and community service. As a student in the DCBA, I adopt these values as my own.
In preparation for my future as a business professional, I will:
- Hold myself and others to the highest standard of character,respect, and veracity in all work. (Integrity)
- Build leadership abilities by developing character, charisma, knowledge and skills to communicate vision and motivate sound and timely action. (Leadership)
- Collaborate and cooperate with others to enhance the learning experience by embracing intellectual and cultural diversity and creative problem solving while striving to attain a common goal. (Teamwork)
- Continuously challenge myself and others by setting high standards and goals to be an active member of the learning community that strives for intellectual and personal growth. (Continuous Improvement)
- Reach out, face each task with purpose and passion, and utilize the talents and resources that I possess to improve society. (Community Service)
Sharon RauschExecutive Administrative Assistant
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.