10 Things I'm Looking Forward to When School Starts
School starts in about 2 weeks! Having been at Northern for 4 years now I have grown to love certain things about living here. As everyone knows, it's the little things in life that bring the most joy, so I've decided to compile a short list of some of my favorite things about ONU life.
1. ONU Soccer Games: a href="/athletics/msoccer/events
2. Black swan attacks: http://onu-afterdark.blogspot.com/2008/09/face-off-on-bridge.html?showCo...
3. Bowling class
4. University Singers!!! (we're awesome)
5. Freshman Mud Bath (j/k i made that up. However we do have Mud Volleyball, but everyone's invited): a href="/image_galleries/northern_events/mud_volleyball
6. PRSSA Meetings, thursdays at 7 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center room 132
7. Padrone's! (Fact: Meatzza is the best thing ever invented)
8. Seeing old friends
9. Making new ones
10. Fun on the Tundra
This is my list. What are some of your favorite things about life at ONU? Or if you're a freshman, what are you most looking forward to?