Ohio Northern's Human Performance and Sports Sciences facilities include:
King Horn Athletic Training Room
Dial-Roberson Stadium Athletic Training Room
Athletic Training Clinical Education Room
Exercise Physiology Lab
- 2000 sq ft lab and classroom space
- True One Metabolic Measurement System (V02max testing)
- BOD POD Body composition analyzer
- Dartfish motion analysis software
- ECG monitors and Stress Testing Equipment
- Monarch bicycles
- Lifespan treadmill
- 40 seat tiered classroom adjacent to lab with wireless access
- Cardiovascular equipment (treadmills, ellipticals and upright and recumbent bikes)
- Paramount circuit training equipment
- 4 Flat screen plasma TVs
Free Weight Room
- 5-120 lb dumbbells
- 6 strength training platforms
8-lane 200m Indoor Track
- Newly resurfaced MONDO track surface
- 6 lane 25 yd swimming pool
- 1 m and 3 m diving boards
- Electronic timing system and scoreboard
Rosanne HoerstenAdministrative Assistant for HPSS
King Horn Sports Center 219
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.