Dr. Jennifer Moore
Assistant Professor of English
Department of English
Dukes Memorial 117
525 S. Main Street
Ada, OH 45810
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 2012
- M.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, 2005
- B.A., Mercyhurst College, 2002
- English and American poetry; modernist literature; experimental literature; 20th century criticism; form and genre; history of the avant-garde
- Aesthetic theory; history of lyric poetry; literary modernism; experimental literature; poststructural theory; contemporary American innovative poetry
- "I Went and Caught a Falling Leaf." TYPO 19 (2013). Read it here.
- "Cento: But I, Being Young and Foolish." American Letters & Commentary 24 (2013): 140-141.
- [A bee died on the carpet]. The Volta 1 April 2013. Read it here.
- "In the Drawer of My Wooden Pillow, I Found a Leaf." Inter/rupture 9 (Fall 2013). Read it here.
- "As a Debutante I Adjusted My Hatpin." Best New Poets. Charlottesville, VA: University of Virginia Press. 10-11.
- "Domestic Study," "On Symmetry." Transom 4 (28 Sept 2012). Read it here.
- “‘Something that stutters sincerely’: Contemporary Poetry and the Aesthetics of Failure.” Jacket2 (8 February 2012). Read it here.
- What the Spigot Said. Tuscaloosa, AL: High5 Press, 2009.