William L. Robinson Young Alumni Award
The William L. Robinson Young Alumni Award, established on May 29, 2004, was created to honor and recognize 45 years of influencing Ohio Northern University students and to ensure that this legacy continues throughout the next 45 years. The Alumni Association of Ohio Northern University awards the William L. Robinson Young Alumni Award to an alumna/alumnus who graduated within the last fifteen years from Ohio Northern University and who demonstrates passion and loyalty toward their profession, community, and alma mater. Criteria for the award are as follows:
- The alumna/alumnus must have graduated within the last 15 years from Ohio Northern University.
- The individual may represent any college of the University, graduate or undergraduate.
- One female and one male may be selected per year.
- The selected individuals will be chosen by the selection committee and honored at ONU’s Homecoming.
- Any person affiliated with ONU may nominate the individual by sending a letter of reference and any available information (i.e. resume) on the individual or fill out the online nomination form.
|Printable Version (PDF)||464.11 KB|