You are here
- Freshman Undergraduate
- International Exchange Non-Degree Seeking
- International Pharmacy Freshman
- International Pharmacy Transfer
- International Intensive English Program (IEP)
- International Undergraduate Freshman
- International Undergraduate Transfer
- Masters in Accounting (MPPA)
- Non-Degree Seeking (Domestic)
- Pharmacy Freshman
- Pharmacy Transfer/Post Grad
- Post Grad – Undergraduate Program
- Transfer Undergraduate
Ohio Northern's online application contains 13 application types. You will only select one. Please make sure you properly identify the application type right for you. If you are unsure of which application is appropriate for you, contact the Office of Admissions.
New applicants will need to create an account in order to access the online application. Once your account is created, you can start and stop the application at any point. Your progress is saved after each submitted step. Reference letter(s) (Maximum of 2 accepted) and essay are required for Pharmacy applicants only.