Admission to ONU
If you have already started or submitted an application, and have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions at 888-408-4668. Please DO NOT start a new application or resubmit an additional application.
- Ohio Northern operates on a rolling admissions basis. This means that applications for admission will be accepted year round *. In order to qualify for maximum scholarship consideration, students should still submit their applications as early as possible.
- Once we have received all of your application materials, we will notify you via mail of our decision within two to four weeks.
- If you have questions regarding your admissions application, please contact your admissions counselor.
- * The College of Pharmacy deadline is December 1.
- Your application file will be considered complete when it contains the application, official high-school transcript(s), and ACT or SAT scores.
Raabe College of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
A campus visit is highly recommended. You may call the University Admissions Office at 888-408-4668 to schedule a visit and learn about special visit days.
- The College of Pharmacy deadline is December 1. This means that the University has received all of the following required materials by December 1.
- University application
- High-school transcripts
- Aptitude test scores (ACT and/or SAT)
- Letter of Recommendation. Recommendation form can be downloaded here.
- Once your application file is complete, it will be evaluated in the following three categories:
- Aptitude: ACT/SAT test scores
- Achievement: high-school record, essay, recommendations
- Activities: out-of-classroom interests, including volunteer service and jobs
- After a College of Pharmacy evaluation, selected applicants will be invited to campus for a personal interview, which is required for admission consideration. If you are not invited, you will be notified that you will not receive further consideration for pharmacy admission.
- Interviews for the College of Pharmacy will take place in early January, and final admission decisions will be made prior to the end of February.
ONU now offers a graduate program in the professional practice of accounting. Offered through the James F. Dicke College of Business Administration, the program will enable accounting professionals to obtain enough credit hours to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam while simultaneously earning a master’s degree in the professional practice of accounting. Apply online for the Master of Professional Practice in Accounting.