You are here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How many new transfer students enroll at ONU each year?
- A. 67 new transfer students enrolled at ONU last year.
- Q: Does ONU interview transfer applicants?
- A: No, we do not require interviews for transfer applicants.
- Q: Are recommendations required for admission as a transfer student at ONU?
- A: No. Recommendation letters are only required of first-time freshmen applying to the College of Pharmacy.
- Q: When can I find out if ONU will accept my credits?
- A: ONU evaluates credits only after an applicant is accepted to the University.
- Q. Is there an enrollment deposit at ONU?
- A: Once you are accepted to ONU, you should submit a $200 deposit so we can move forward with your enrollment.
- Q: Will the grades I earned at my past institutions affect my GPA at ONU?
- A: Grades from previous institutions do not factor into your Ohio Northern GPA.