You are here
Please read the following carefully.
Ohio Northern University provides electronic transcript service (eTranscript) through The National Student Clearinghouse, a third-party vendor. In order to be able to provide the eTranscript service, ALL transcript orders will be placed through the National Student Clearinghouse, and a fee will be charged. You may use any major credit/debit card to place your order.
Financial obligations to Ohio Northern University must be satisfied before a transcript can be released.
If you have a hold on your student record, your request will not be processed until the hold is resolved. Your transcript request will remain active for 30 days to give you time to resolve your hold. If after 30 days, your hold has not been resolved, your transcript request order will be cancelled. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until the order has been fulfilled.
Transcripts are $4.00 each plus the chosen delivery option fee (below). There is a $2.25 Nat'l Student Clearinghouse (NSC) on-line processing fee per delivery option/per recipient.
Electronic PDF- You have the option to request an electronic transcript to be sent via email. Electronic Transcripts are official and are sent through the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts are received by the recipient within 24 hours after it is sent. We recommend that you first check with the recipient before ordering to be sure they will accept it in the electronic PDF format. Cost: $1.75 per recipient.
- Electronic transcripts cannot be sent for students completing attendance before Fall 1994. Those students should select “Mail” option delivery method when ordering through the (NSC) on-line service. These transcripts will be processed manually by the Ohio Northern University Registrar’s Office.
- If you choose to send an electronic PDF and the recipient never opens it, we cannot refund the cost of that transcript.
- PDFs cannot be saved or forwarded. They may be printed.
Express United States: Transcript sent anywhere in United States by USPS Express Mail
Cost= $40.00 for each address.
Express International: Transcript sent International (including Canada/Mexico) by USPS Express Mail
Cost= $60.00 for each address.
Regular Mail (U.S. and International): Processing time is 2- 5 days. Cost = $1.75 per recipient.
FAX: Transcript will be faxed within 1 business days after receipt of the request.
Cost = $20.00 per copy for each fax number.
Hold for Pick-up: Transcript(s) will be ready for pick-up in the Ohio Northern University Registrar’s Office two hours after you receive your email notice that it is ready. (ONU needs a two-hour window to allow for internal processing.) Students must show ID when picking up a transcript. Transcripts not picked up after 30 days will be destroyed and a new transcript will have to be requested at an additional cost. No refunds for transcripts not picked up. Cost: $1.75 per recipient.
Now: Transcript will include all graded and in-progress classes and degrees earned as of the day your request is processed.
**Having your transcript held for grades and/or degrees is not an option. If you wish to have your transcript accurately reflect semester grades, GPA, Dean’s List, degrees awarded, etc., then you should wait until the date below to place your order.**
Spring 2015 semester:
Undergraduates and Pharmacy - May 15, 2015
Law Graduates - May 19, 2015
Law Non-Graduates - June 9, 2015
You may upload up to three documents to be attached to or mailed with your transcript. Acceptable documents include scholarship applications or licensure request forms (e.g. LSAC, AMCAS). You will be presented with this option when placing your order.
Processing time does not reflect delivery time. Ohio Northern University cannot be responsible for transcripts lost in the mail, or Electronic PDF transcripts not picked up by the recipient.
No transcripts will be processed on days the University is closed.
Currently enrolled students and Graduates with a Self-Service Banner account:
- Log in to your Self-Service Banner account.
- Click on the Student Services tab.
- Click on “Link to National Student Clearinghouse” located in the bottom middle of the page.
- Complete the transcript request process.
- If you need to submit a form to the recipient along with your transcript, there will be an attachment option available.
- When prompted for your ONU Student ID#, please note that all student ID#'s begin with a capital "A" followed by eight numeric digits. So, if your ID card has 00011122201 as your ID#, you would enter it as A00111222 leaving off the last two digits. Example: your card = 00011122201, your ID# = A00111222
Click on the image above to see a larger version in a new window
Former Students and Alumni (If you do not have a Self-Service Banner account):
- On the top right, click on the Order-Track-Verify tab, then click Order or Track a Transcript.
- Select Ohio Northern University from the drop-down choices and click on Submit.
- This will take you directly to the Ohio Northern University transcript ordering page. Read and then scroll to the bottom and click on START.