Forms and links for students
The forms below may be filled in, saved and printed, and then mailed or taken to the appropriate office. Please refer to each form for specific directions where applicable.
- ADD/DROP Course Request (be sure printer is set to landscape or auto-rotate and center)
- DegreeWorks™ Course Exception Form (Instructions)
- Change of Address and Personal Information
- "Four-year Guarantee"
- Change of Major
- Change of College
- Graduation Application (AS, BU, EN,PH)
- Request to Participate in Commencement (Policy)
- Law College Graduation Application
- Request to Change Final Examination Schedule (for use only by students with three (3) or more exams on one day)
- Enrollment Verification Request Using Self-Service Banner (instructions)
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Transient Approval Form
- Student Re-Entry
- Study Abroad Request
- Ethnic/Race/Religious Preference Form
- Senior Citizen Guest Form
- Student Schedule Planning Worksheet (semesters)
- Student Schedule Planning Worksheet (no auto-complete) (semesters)
- Academic Information Release (FERPA Release Form)
- Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Request
- Room Reservation Request (includes link to room use policy)
Useful links for students:
If you have trouble opening any of these PDF documents in Google Chrome:
By default, Chrome uses a built-in PDF viewer to open PDFs. If you've disabled the built-in PDF viewer, Chrome will use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to display PDFs. Follow thes instructions below if you've had trouble viewing PDFs within Chrome:
- Place your cursor in the URL field and type chrome://plugins
- Once there, find Chrome PDF Viewer and click on "Disable". This allows you to use the Adobe PDF viewer.
- Each time you open something, you may be prompted by a yellow bar that asks whether or not you want to run this one time or allow it to run every time. You click which option you want and the document should work.