You are here
Important Points to Remember During Registration
- Read the information and instructions in the registration information provided. It can save needless frustration.
- Make sure that your ONU ID number is correct on all registration forms.
- Use the proper CRN, subject code, course and section numbers on all forms.
- If you change the section number of a course on your course request, you must also change the CRN.
- Have alternate courses (not alternate sections) ready for courses known to close early. Be sure to list these with the CRNs.
- Check the class offerings on the Web to insure that the courses you plan to request have not been changed.
- For time conflicts in your schedule, be sure that you have made arrangements with the involved professors prior to registration. You must also have your dean's signature.