Important Points to Remember During Add-Drop Periods
- Present your student registration Course Request form when making any change.
- Make sure that your Student ID number is correct on all forms.
- Use the proper CRN, subject code, course number, and section number on all Add/Drop forms
- Check the Web (notice when last updated) to make sure the course you want to add hasn't changed recently.
- When changing sections, make sure that you first drop the section for which you are currently registered. You do not need an advisor's signature to change sections.
- If you receive a call from the Office of the Registrar concerning your schedule, come in or call as soon as possible to make it easier to resolve the situation.
- Be sure when you are adding classes that there are no time conflicts with your remaining courses.