Credit Applicable Toward Graduation
- Credit earned at ONU with grades A, B, C, D or S. In the College of Arts & Sciences, grades of C or better are required to count toward a major, minor or concentration.
- Transfer credit from a regionally accredited educational institution with a grade of C (2.00) or better and related to ONU offerings. Only the credit transfers, not the grade. See the Transfer, AP, CLEP and IB Credits page for more information.
- Advanced-placement (AP) examination credit. See the AP page for more information.
- CLEP credit, subject examinations, with scores set by individual departments. See the CLEP page for more information.
- International-Baccalureate (IB) examination, for scores of 5 or above on individual IB Higher level examinations. See the IB page for more information.
- ONU Credit by special examination. See the Special Examination page for more information.
- Check the University Catalog for further details.
- No more than 30 semester hours of credit in the combined areas of AP, CLEP, IB and ONU exam can count toward graduation.
- For transfer, AP, CLEP and IB credit only the total number of hours accepted will show on the transcript.