Questions Frequently Asked by Parents
4. My son/daughter is a high school consortium student. With whom should we check for questions regarding how to send a transcript or how the work will transfer to other schools he/she plans to attend?
1. Due to federal regulations we are unable to provide you with that information without the express written consent of your son/daughter. The regulation is very much like the healthcare rule HIPAA that permits only people you designate access to your medical records. If you want to have access to your student's grades you will need to speak with him/her.
3. The student (not mom, dad, grandma, grandpa or any other person) must contact the Registrar's Office for that information (call, visit or email from their current ONU/Luminis account).
4. High School Consortium students should check with their high school Guidance Counselor (or whomever is in charge of the program at their school) on any questions they have regarding how to send a transcript, how the work will transfer to the school they are planning to attend, etc.
5. Full course offering information is located on the Registrar's Office webpages under the Schedule/Catalog Search. You may search by subject code and course number or by a portion of or the complete course title. You may also perform searches for all courses in a particular subject, all courses offered at a particular time, all courses with a particular general learning objective, etc.
6. No, all matters regarding billing are handled by the Controller's Office.