2011-12 Undergraduate Spring Exam Schedule
The Final Exam schedule indicates which sections have final exams in each time slot based upon the sections' start time. Common Final Exam Times are listed by course. All sections of the course will take the final exam at the indicated time, not in the sections' start time block.
Please note: Lab Practical Final Common Exams for BIOL 1361 and BIOL 3221 will be held SATURDAY, MAY 5th.
*BIOL 1321 and BIOL 1311 added to Common Exam time 5/7 at 2:30.*
Final Exam Day/Time
6:30-9 (evening classes and common exams)
- All examinations will be held in the regular classroom, at the indicated time.
- For courses approved for multiple section examination times the time is indicated below. The faculty member will announce the examination room(s) to the class.
- For classes scheduled to begin after 6:30 PM, the final examination is to be given 6:30-9:00 PM on the day of the first regular meeting day for class during exam week.
- Examinations for laboratories or classes meeting once a week for one credit hour will be given at the last scheduled meeting of the semester prior to the exam week.
- Faculty of courses meeting once weekly for more than one hour credit should contact the Registrar to schedule an examination time and room.
- A student with three (3) or more final examinations scheduled on one day may seek relief through the Registrar's Office no later than the last day of the twelfth week of classes. The Registrar’s Office, after consultation with the affected faculty members, shall reschedule the appropriate exams to ensure that a student has no more than two (2) exams in one day.
- Absences from final examinations, with the reasons for the absences, must be reported immediately to the faculty member or Director of Residence Life, if you are unable to contact the faculty member individually.
- Unexcused absences will result in the final examination grade being calculated as a failure in determining the final course grade.